Shareware Windows editor for TeX
Author: Basil K. Malishev
At first, it is true WYSIWYG LaTeX Editor.
It is like to MS FrontPage? but for editing LaTeX instead of HTML.
Some less important features related with LaTeX support are included:
- It supports import of following graphic formats: EPS, PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PCX, MSP, BMP, WMF, EMF, FIG, HPGL, and DXY.
- It includes built-in PostScript? interpreter accessible via DVIPS compatible special interface that supports such macro packages as: PSTricks, PSFrag, graphics (psfig), draftcopy, etc.
- Hyperref is supported, including outline, links, and \Acrobatmenu.
- It supports creating presentations with such popular packages as: Prosper, PDFScreen, PDFSlide, Seminar, etc.
- It supports all modern font formats: OpenType? (OTF/TTF), TrueType?, Postscript Type1 (including MM), Postscript Type 3, and TeX PK/VF.
- It exports: DVI, PDF, SVG, PostScript?, PNG (with HTML wrapper), and HTML (using TeX4HT?).
- Print on any printer supported by Windows driver is supported.
- In general, like to BaKoMa? DVI Viewer, it supports extremely compatible support of different output devices -- imported EPS converted into PDF, SVG, PNG; imported PDF converted into EPS, SVG, PNG. Every graphic format is shown on display and printed on even non PostScript? printer. In other words everything is converted to everything.