Commercial cross-platform Markdown editor built on Electron
Author: Antonio Stoilkov, Emanuil Rusev
Platform: Windows, Linux, OS/X
Beautiful & Clever Markdown Editor
- Syntax Assistance - For tables (create, add rows, resize), lists, quotes, fences, links, emphasis, etc.
- Auto-Completion - For paths in links and images, keywords in fenced code blocks, emoji, etc.
- Context Menu - alt Enter to fix spelling, convert types, jump to definitions, visit links, etc.
- Multiple Selections - Edit multiple lines at once, do quick and selective find and replace, etc.
- Extend Selection - alt ? to extend selection to the next biggest element - alt ? to shrink it
- Inline Rendering - Renders LaTeX math expressions as soon as the cursor leaves them
- Go to Heading - ctrl g to see document titles in a hierarchical view, type to fuzzy-search
- File Manager - ctrl t to browse current folder, create / move / rename / delete files, etc.
- Git Integration - Shows gutter indications for changed / added / deleted lines and files