IDE component of freeware Object Pascal and Assembler compiler
Compiler911 - optimizing, easy and clever.
Optimizing, easy and clever, multi-target object pascal and assembler compiler, suitable absolutely for all kinds of programming tasks on x86 platform (even writing an own OS). Contains the set of source code analysis and refactoring tools. Has an easy and friendly user interface. Not like other compilers. Free edition for Windows 2000/XP/Vista? is available for immediate download.
Compiler911 gives You power to
- Compile small or even micro programs using Object Pascal or Assembler language with no obligatory system code inclusion.
- Write your own OS (operating system) or any other boot sector program combining 16 and 32 bit code in a single output file.
- Try an alternative compiling of your projects created with other Object Pascal compilers.
- Optimize your assembler code.
- Use a growing list of refactoring and source code canalizing tools.
- You get absolute Freedom to define Your own string handling routines, base "TObject" class with it's methods, exception handling routines, memory managment model etc.