Open source IDE for Tcl/Tk? development written in Tcl/Tk?
Author: Yuan-Liang Tai, Shao-Huan Zheng
Family: IDEFamily TclTkEditorFamily
is an open source Tcl/Tk?
development environment written in Tcl/Tk?
. Its purposes is to provide a convenient environment for Tcl/Tk?
programmers. Currently CrowTDE
runs on Linux and Windows, while we are trying to retrofit further versions which will run on more platforms as well as more features in the near future. Hope you will like it.
- Supports source code debugging (breakpoints, stepping, watch variables, and more).
- Project manager (easy to organize projects, folders, files).
- Support for Subversion.(New)
- Procedure navigator (fast location and jump to procedure).
- Multi-file editing.
- Colored syntax-highlighting.
- Interactive syntax completion.
- Easy to Run/Stop? Tcl/Tk? scripts (just click on toolbar buttons).
- Support for Nagelfar (static syntax-checking).
- Native language support.
- Support for Starkit. (generate binaries for Windows or Linux)
- Integrated Tcl/Tk? documentation.
- Auto-indent/outdent block selection.
- Integrated MP3 player.
- Code templates.
- Graphical search tools (easy to search files and search in files).
- Find/Replace? keyword in editors.