Freeware lightweight HTML editor and Notepad replacement
- Save As PDF - save your text files in PDF format, readable by Adobe Acrobat Reader!
- MRU List - the MRU (Most Recently Used) list is a list of the last five documents to be opened by ePad and may be used to easily open the associated file.
- Spell Check - start the spell checker to test the correctness of words in the current document; Correct: replace the currently selected misspelled word with the contents of the edit box. Skip: skip this word and remove it from the misspelled words list. Add to Dict.: add the current contents of the edit box to the dictionary for future use. Done: exit the spell checker.
- Replace - opens the replace text dialog, allowing the automatic replacement of a given text with another given text. The use of the Use regular Expressions option within the replace dialog allows for a more complex pattern matching using regular expressions.
- Numbers to Text - translates actual numbers to their textual equivalents. Ex: 123 = "one hundred twenty three"
- Special Characters - replaces (C), (R) & (TM) with �,� & � respectively.
- Vulgar Words to * - will replace all vulgar words in the text area with asterisks (*).
- Justify (Left/Right?/Center?)
- Indent - (Increase/Decrease?)
- Wrap - place hard returns in the text to force its layout to a given number of columns.
- Un Wrap - remove hard returns to restore text from previous forcible wrapping.
- Upper Case - change text to upper case. Ex: TEXT
- Lower Case - change text to lower case. Ex: text
- Proper Case - change text to proper case. Ex: Text
- Toggle Case - change upper case characters to lower case and vise-versa. Ex: Text = tEXT
- Clown Case - alternating upper and lower casing of characters. Ex: tExT?
- Scramble - randomly redistributes selected text.
- Reverse - reverses the order of selected text.
- Encode - prompts for a "Keyword" to use to cryptographically encode the text.
- Decode - prompts for a "Keyword" to use to cryptographically decode the text.
- Insert Time / Date - the current time and date are inserted at the cursor location.
- Insert Text at Column # - inserts a given text on all lines at a given column.
- Strip Blank Lines - removes unused lines such as those used in double-spaced text.
- Strip Lines Containing Content - removes whole lines from the selected text in which a given text phrase or word exists.
- Strip Lines Not Containing Content - removes whole lines from the selected text in which a given text phrase or word does not exist.
- Strip Columns - removes text past a selected column.
- Strip HTML - removes any HTML tags from the text.
- Strip Tabs - replaces any tabs found with a single space.
- Strip Trailing Spaces - truncates spaces from the end of lines.
- Compress Lines (join) - combine multiple lines into a single line by removing hard returns.
- Compress Spaces - concurrent spaces are reduced to single spaces.
- Compress Tabs - concurrent tabs are reduced to single tabs.
- Compress HTML - removes characters that would normally be invisible during HTML rendering, reducing file/transfer size while not altering rendered appearance.
- Sort Lines - lines in given text are arranged alphabetically.
- Associations - gives the ability to assign windows associations for the file types you wish ePad to be automatically used when double-clicked inside of windows.
- Readability - Generates approximate Flesch-Kincaid readability scores to include grade level, words, sentences, and syllables.