Future Wave Editor - a shareware Japanese editor for OS/2
Author: Future Wave Limited
Platform: OS/2 v3.0 or better
- The file size is unlimited. (Up to 10,000,000 lines can be edited.)
- You can edit 12 files at the same time.
- You can read / write files with the EUC and the JIS codes.
- Unlimited UNDO and REDO.
- Powerfully customizable (Environment, Key Assignment, Keyword Setting)
- grep. (a function to search for strings in multiple files)
- Regular expressions can be used in Search, Replace, and grep.
- A function to activate external programs
- Help features of APIs can be displayed with the Help of Toolkit, etc.
- The environments can be automatically changed by file extensions.
- Powerful support for program development (displays a list of functions, jumps to corresponding parentheses).
- Powerful macros in the REXX language.
(A Russian language version is also available)