Tray resident Notepad for Windows
Author: Oksana Martinova
The Handpad resides in the system tray area and does not annoy you with its presence on the screen. It even does not shows the program icon on task bar, but always with you in the system tray. After installation, the Handpad window will be automatically executed every time when Windows starts (but if you wish, you can turn off this feature in "Options" menu). When the window is visible, it appears on top over other windows, to make your latest records always visible.
- Contains neat and easy to use text editor with clipboard and undo/redo features.
- Supports find and replace text functions (under Search menu).
- If you wish to mark some word or phrases in entire text — you may use "Mark" or "Unnmark" menu items or buttons on toolbar.
- The main menu, toolbar and status bar can be completely customized with built-in toolbar editor. You can even hide the toolbar and status bar to have more visible space in the window.
- The Handpad can automatically upgrade itself without re-installation when the newer version available. To check whether new version released, just click "Check Updates" menu item under "?" menu.