Ie - An extended dos (32 bit) text editor
Author: Ian D. Gay
License: Free for personal use
Ie is an extended dos (32 bit) text editor. It can process large files entirely in memory, and is therefore very fast.
- Edits files in memory; can use all memory on your computer.
- Up to 24 files can be loaded at any time.
- Screen can be divided into up to 12 windows.
- Each window can display a different file, or different views of the same file.
- Supports all VGA and VESA text video modes.
- Full mouse support in all video modes.
- Screen colours fully configurable. Configurations savable.
- ASCII chart.
- Block marking.
- Directory manager (view, copy, move, rename, etc.)
- On-line hypertext help.
- Shell to DOS.