Freeware Windows editor for FreeBASIC? programming
Author: PlanetSquires? Software
See also JellyFishPro for PowerBasic
JellyFB? is a freeware editor specifically designed for FreeBASIC? programmers working on the Microsoft Windows platform. With JJellyFB? your coding is easy, no fuss, and simple to use. Increase your productivity instantly!
JellyFB? boasts an impressive list of features:
- CodeTips? that popup with language syntax (similar to IntelliSense™).
- Utility to automatically create user-defined CodeTips?.
- F1 context sensitive help for the FreeBASIC? compiler and Win32 API.
- Fully customizable.
- Popup Function List - display all subs/functions from the current active source file or from all open source files.
- Split screens.
- Bookmarks that are saved across sessions.
- Syntax highlighting (Upper, Lower and Mixed case).
- Project Management.
- Auto-detect external modifications. (great for working with external dialog designers).
- Drag and drop editing.
- True MDI interface or convenient "tabs" interface.
- Column mode (activated by pressing "Ctrl" key and dragging with the mouse).
- Block commenting of sections of code.
- Block indenting of code.
- Intellimouse support.
- Optional line numbering.
- and much more!