A programmer's text editor written for PowerBasic programmers.
Author: PlanetSquires? Software
See also JellyFishFB for FreeBASIC?
- Lynx Project Explorer integration.
- CodeTips? that popup with language syntax (similar to IntelliSense™).
- Utility to automatically create user-defined CodeTips?.
- Special Code Analyzer that finds problems in your code.
- F1 context sensitive help for the PowerBasic™ compiler and Win32.
- Fully customizable.
- Popup Function List - display all subs/functions from the current active source file or from all open source files.
- Split screens.
- Bookmarks that are saved across sessions.
- Syntax highlighting (Upper, Lower and Mixed case).
- Project Management.
- Auto-detect external modifications. Updates the edit buffer if another application has changed the file (great for working with PowerBasic's PBForms™).
- Drag and drop editing.
- True MDI interface or convenient "tabs" interface.
- Column mode (activated by pressing "Ctrl" key and dragging with the mouse).
- Block commenting of sections of code.
- Block indenting of code.
- Associate file extensions to automatically invoke Jellyfish Pro.
- User-defined files (*.hlp, *.chm, or *.exe) can be added to the Help menu.
- Intellimouse support.
- Optional line numbering.
- Has plugin capability too.