OpenIntents? Notepad for Android
Notepad is based on Google's open source sample application Notepad that is provided with the Android SDK.
OI Notepad allows to create, edit, send, and delete notes.
Further features include:
- Send notes: In the list of notes, long-press on a note to see the context menu.
- Add tags.
- Filter notes: in the list of notes press a few letters to filter the list.
- Sort notes alphabetically, or by modification date.
- Open files from SD card or save files to SD card.
The following extensions are available:
- OI Voice Notes to add a recorded message to a note.
- OI ConvertCSV? to export/import notes to the SD card.
- OI Insert Date to insert the current date into a note.
- OI About to display version information, links, credits, and license information.
- uмop ∂pısd∩ (Upside down) to turn selected text upside down.
OI Notepad works together with the following applications:
- OI Safe to encrypt notes.
- OI File Manager to open files from SD card or save them to SD card.
- OI Update to receive notifications when updates are available.
- MyBackup? Pro for backing up data.