Shareware Windows Perl development environment
"OptiPerl will help you create CGI & console scripts in Perl, offline in Windows. It is a fully integrated visual developing environment and editor for creating, testing, debugging and running perl scripts, directly or through associated html documents.
- Offline editing of Perl scripts in IDE.
- Complete emulation of a real server - scripts can be run indirectly from html documents.
- Live preview of the scripts in the internal web browser.
- Feature packed editor with syntax highlighting.
- Completely integrated debugging with live evaluation of expressions, watches, breakpoints, flow control. Remote debugging of scripts located on your web server.
- Code completion, and hints while programming. Automatic syntax checking.
- Box and line coding give a better view of your code.
- Saveable desktops.
- Code librarian that supports ZIP files and code templates.
- Context sensitive help on core perl and module documentation.
- Powerful query editor to create the environment and data sent when calling CGI scripts.
- Many tools like URL Encoder, Perl Printer, Pod Viewer and others.
- Projects to organize and publish a set of scripts.
- Version converter to handle non supported perl functions in windows.
- Opening, saving and running scripts on remote servers.
- Printing script and exporting as HTML with syntax highlighting.
- Searching and replacing with regular expressions in projects and files.
- Extremely versatile user tools. You can create perl code to integrate with the editor. CVS support.
- File and FTP explorer."