Commercial Windows IDE for PHP development
Author: Cayoren Software
License: Commercial with trial version
- Built-in HTTP server: Debug PHP scripts without a need for external HTTP server. Built-in HTTP server which runs PHP as a CGI module enables developers to test their scripts without uploading them to a live server.
- Integrated web browser: Easily view the results of PHP scripts without leaving PHP Studio (requires MSIE 4.0 or higher)
- Code explorer: Locate class and function definitions rapidly through PHP code.
- Built-in FTP client. You can work with the files on remote server
- Integration with PHP documentation: Press F1 to activate PHP manual and search for a word under caret. (requires CHM version of PHP Manual)
- PHP function and parameter completion: You can quickly see PHP function list by pressing [Ctrl]+[Space] and [Shift]+[Ctrl]+[Space] for a hint pop-up containing parameter reference for selected function.
- Visual file comparison utility
- Server explorer panel: You can easily access the files which will be served
- File explorer: You can easily access local file system while you are working with PHP Studio
- Code snippets: You can easily access CSS and HTML tags
- Advanced text editing capabilities (Multiply undo/redo, find/replace, indent/unindent ...)
- Automatic correction (similar to MS Word).
- Tabbed multiply document interface (MDI)
- Backup & automatic saving of files
- Automatic parentheses highlighting
- Column mode editing: While pressing Alt key, you can edit in column mode
- Highly Customizable