There are a few methods:
- whatever my
provider has given me is what I'll use.
- the first one I came across, I fell in love with
- aha, the controversial one
- using the KISS (keep it simple stupid) strategy
- use whatever your best friend uses
- use an editor that runs on many platforms, so you can use it on any system you might use in the future. In practice this usually means MsWindows
and Unix, since Apple's OSX is a version of Unix.
- a new strategy which attempts to minimize carpal tunnel
- not the same as simple but with similar goals
The choice among the methods is entirely personal. Each is defensible in its own right.
might help you in your selection.
Edit text of this page
View other revisions
Last edited February 25, 2015 4:56 pm