Small editor for quick-and-dirty AutoHotkey
script development or testing
License: Freeware, Open source
- Sandbox. Scripts are edited and run in an isolated workspace. OK, not entirely. See the Issues/Considerations? section for more information.
- Restore & Revert. Restore to a specific point-in-time or revert to the last saved workspace.
- Run. Run the current script or just the commands in the selected text.
- Stop. Terminate a lost or unruly script at any time.
- HiEdit?. The HiEdit? control is used to display/edit the workspace and to display the restore points in the pop-up Restore Point viewer. In addition to syntax highlighting, the control has additional features like a line numbers bar and extended undo/redo.
- AutoHotkey Path. If desired, the path to the AutoHotkey program can be specified. This is useful if AutoHotkey is not installed (portable developers) or if you want to test using alternate versions of AutoHotkey.