is a freeware, open source notepad replacement project designed to offer smoother and faster operation with comparable or more features at a file size of 32k or less.
Author: Sevag Krikorian
Family: NotepadReplacement, TinyEditors
License: Open Source
- Written in an x86 assembly language (HLA)
- No installation, uncompress and run
- Open large files limited by memory
- Optionally use menus to save settings/font choice in either system registry, or in a private initialization file.
- In-menu uninstall from registry (if installed by user).
- Improved find/replace dialog -quick find: double click to highlight word, Find Next (F3) to find next instance. Multi-line find/replace
- Dual direction LOG files (append updates to 'end of file' or 'top of file'.
- Read Only mode
- Saves up to 10 recent files, option to clear list on exit, open most recent on startup