SynWrite is a free source code editor and notepad replacement for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
Initially started as project for building an editor based on the powerful EControl Syntax Editor SDK, SynWrite
now offers a wide set of features.
- Syntax highlighting for lots of languages (see list)
- Fully customizable highlightings
- Code folding
- Tree structure view for source code
- Support for almost all encodings
- Coding helpers:
- Source code templates
- SmartTagTabbing? feature (see animation)
- SyncEdit? feature to edit identical identifiers (see animation)
- Zen Coding support (HTML + CSS + XSL high speed coding engine)
- Color preview + Color picker
- Clipboard history panel
- Search, replace with regular expressions
- Search, replace in multiple files
- External tools (capture of console output, errors navigation)
- Document mini-map feature
- Strings extraction feature
- Customizable hotkeys
- Keyboard macros
- Spell checking
- File sessions
- Plugin support for file manager "Total Commander"
- Multilingual user interface
- Integrated HTML Tidy library
- Export to RTF/HTML with syntax highlighting
- Portable mode
Screenshot:Describe the new page here.