Freeware PHP code editor with syntax highlighting
Arisesoft Winsyntax - is a PHP-code editor, with the syntax highlighting and the context help for professional scripting
- Support of brackets: highlighting, search of match, select of the enclosed text.
- Drag'n'Drop for the page tabs.
- The search and replacing of the text in external files with different encoding.
- Code explorer for PHP-scripts - tree of the classes with variables and functions.
- Highlighting of syntax by different colors and styles of a font.
- Highlighting of syntax for several script languages in one document.
- Opportunities for customizing of highlighting and the addition of new languages.
- Multiple history of 'Undo-Redo' for the edited documents.
- Selection of the text by columns-lines-symbols.
- Conversion of tabulators to a series of spaces.
- Supporting of the line kinds for PC/UNIX and encoding between ANSI-UTF8-KOI8.
- Gutter with numbering of lines of the text.
- Moving by mouse of the selected block of the text.
- Moving the cursor with ignoring of the line carry - for all width of line.
- Autoindent of the input line by start position of the previous line.
- Integrated File Manager for rapid access to the documents.
- Multi-document interface.
- Opening files at dragging by mouse from Explorer.
- History of last ten open documents.
- Alerts for external change of open documents.
- XWindows-like minimization of tool windows.
- Resizing of windows with snap to desktop.
- Context help for any PHP keyword, when clicked [F1] on cursor position.