Open source IDE for working with Microsoft bsc files
Author: Oliver Zhou
Common Public Liscense 1.0GPL
BSCBrowser is GUI application to give developer a friendly interface to access the contents of Microsoft bsc file.
It also provides many classic IDE features such as multi-tab source code editing, syntax coloring, Find in Files, bookmark management.
A BSC file is a comprehensive database that contains information about project created by Visual C++ compiler.
It supports bsc file produced by Visual C++ 6.0/2002/2003/2005.
- Find project symbol very fast
- Find symbol definitions and references
- View class hierarchy
- View class member
- View Call/Caller? graph
- Syntax coloring for c++ source file
- Tabbed MDI interface + Docking windows
- Navigation History and in-file symbol navigation
- Enhanced tool tip:
- member list view is able to show original full symbol signature via tool tip
- Reference browser is able to show 10 lines context source code via tool tip
- Project module files navigation
- Advanced bookmark management (navigation and serialization)
- Fast Find in Files (support filter by project directory)
- Drag and drop bsc file from Windows Explorer