Gnu Emacs 20.7 for Windows CE
Author: General Paranoyaxc Software
Family: EmacsFamily PocketPCFamily
Platform: Windows CE
License: Open source
Features and Limitations
- Almost all packages work that don't use inferiour subprocesses or external commands (dired, gnus, calendar, info, calc, ...)
- Some built-in commands/functions for wince.
- Network pseudo-processes supported, so gnus works.
- The ARM/HPC/WCE300 build with clib.dll is reported to run on iPAQ PPC.
- The SH3/HPC/WCE300 build with clib.dll is reported to run on HP548 PPC.
- Reported to work with Japanese fonts/texts. See links at the bottom of this page.
- Limited inferior sub-processes support added.
- No menus.