Freeware Windows HTML editor with tabs and syntax highlighting for many languages
Author: Marko Njezic
- You can open as many files at a time as you want (only limited by free resources). Files are organized in a tabbed interface, so there's no hassle with heaps of overlapping windows.
- Undo / redo, available even after you save files.
- Spelling & Grammar check (requires Microsoft® Word 97 or higher)
- Very advanced Find & Replace functions. You can either use "normal" Find & Replace or POWERFUL Extended Find & Replace (with support for perl-compatible regular expressions and much more)! Including incremental search and bookmarks!
- Drag & Drop editing, opening of files, easy creation of link and image tags and easy insertion of snippets!
- Right-click tag editing.
- Advanced GUI, with several custom themes and full support for Microsoft® Windows® XP themes.
- Resource Panel with Advanced Mini Explorer, Project Management, re-usable / auto-updating Snippets, Advanced Code Library and Special Characters!
- Advanced printing with print preview!
- Clipboard Viewer shows you the content of the clipboard!
- Quick access to your favorite external programs like FTP client or Image Editor. You can define unlimited number of external programs!
- Advanced file preview in unlimited number of external browsers plus the system default browser. Including path mappings (file-to-file, file-to-folder, etc.) for easy preview of PHP libraries, CSS files and more!
- Internal Preview using Microsoft® Internet Explorer or Mozilla!
- Built-in advanced Image Browser / Viewer for easy access to your images (you can browse images as thumbnails), with ability to create appropriate HTML tags - links and images! Also, it has a "GIF Optimize" feature, as well as "Batch GIF Optimize" and can convert any existing image file to WBMP image format, which is used by WAP-compatible mobile phones!
- Tag Designers for almost every HTML tag, total number of them - 28!
- A "Power Toolbar" with almost all HTML tags with tabbed interface as seen in many RAD tools!
- Full support for XHTML markup language.
- Support for many different character encodings (Windows, ISO, Mac, etc.), including UTF-8!
- Support for the latest HTML Tidy with advanced accessibility checks and HTML -> XHTML conversion (you can run it using different profiles and see the results and output in the "Results" Toolbar)
- Crazy Menu, effective navigation menu
- Cyrus' SlideShow?, image slideshows made easy
- Shell Integration, right-click context menu for HTML files will have an "Edit with MAX's HTML Beauty++ 2004" option!
- Template support, Favorite Folders, Tip of the day and much much more!!!