Freware beta Docbook editor for Windows
Author: Sydock, Inc.
License: Freeware for beta, commercial for release
Create, edit, print out or export your docbook documents to HTML or MS Word.
Sydock visual docbook is designed for creating and editing docbook documents in the same way as you would work with regular documents in MS Word. It allows you to:
- View and edit your docbook documents created with other programs or manually;
- Create and edit new docbook documents;
- Avoid any problems with the structure of your docbook documents – Sydock C docbook builds it automatically!
- Deal with a familiar environment rather than an alien specialized xml-program;
- Save your documents in the following formats:
- xml (Simplified docbook);
- MHT (Web-archive);
- xml (Simplified docbook) as a document imbedded into an MHT-file, which can always be edited later!
- Microsoft Office Word document;
- Open and view documents on-line.