Open source, cross platform IDE for wxWindows development
Author: Chris Elliot
Platform: Windows with Cygwin, Linux
wxHatch is a gui building block tool to put together applications which use the wxWidgets library, with the ability to incorporate menus, dialogs, code templates and to provide a rapid navigation into the relevant code. It goes a long way to being a platform independent IDE for a platform-independent system!!
Main features: wxHatch generates new wxWidgets projects,
- with a main frame and text or drawing/imaging window,
- it provides a code editor with syntax highlighting,
- it auto generates makefiles (and for unix, configure.in) for wxWidgets 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8 series projects
- it calls the compiler for wxWidgets projects, and switches to the source line which generated any errors.
- it provides a rapid means to manipulate menus (including drag and drop), generates and modifies menu code and navigates rapidly to the menu response code.
- provides context-help on wxWidgets keywords
- provides a dialog editor to create new dialogs, which can then be used in wxHatch projects