Open source lighweight Lus IDE with code completion, syntax highlighting, live coding, code analyzer, and debugging
Authors: Paul Kulchenko
Platform: Windows, Linux, OS/X
License: MIT License
ZeroBrane? Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax highlighting, live coding, code analyzer, and debugging support for Lua 5.1, Lua 5.2, Lua 5.3, LuaJIT?, and other Lua engines.
- Small, portable, open-source, and cross-platform (Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux);
- Auto-completion for functions, keywords, and custom APIs;
- Interactive console to test code snippets with local and remote execution;
- Live coding with Lua, LÍVE, Gideros, Moai, Corona, GSL-Shell and other Lua engines;
- Integrated debugger (with support for local and remote debugging, including cross-platform and on-device debugging);
- Fuzzy search for files, symbols, and library functions, function outline, and more.
''(Note: ZeroBrane? is based on Estrela, and is the next generation of that product)