Showing revision 1
Open source IDE for Assembly coding, based on Scintilla
Family: IDEFamily ScintillaEditorsFamily?
An IDE for Assembly programming like Visual Studio style.
I choosed the Visual Studio 6.0 style, because I use Visual Studio since 1998 and I like it's style. This version is the first release.
The IDE support MASM compatible Assemblers only, that is, it supports MASM, JWASM and POASM.
- It is free for non commercial use.
- The IDE does not affect the Registry.
- It is written in C/C++ language, to take advantage of the many libraries for a professional work.
- The IDE has a build-in code editor, based on the Scintilla control, that I have modified and adapted to fulfill my needs.
- Also, it has a professional support for Printing and Print Preview.
The whole package includes JWasm, PoAsm?, PoLink?, PoRc?, PoLib? and Vortex Tools.