Open source text editor in C#
License: Open source
Itís a text editing tool, that i written in C# using the #Developís textediting component. This program is licensed under LGPL terms, so itís free and opensource. Itís a project born from the Peterís source code. So i appreciate alot their efforts.This project is hosted at sourceforge.net. Get it from the download section and report all bugs that you may encounter while using it at sourceforge site, so the next version can be more stable. I welcome also new feature requests. Iím doing this project only for my learing purposes.
Some of the features are:
- Syntax Highlighting using xml type files(.xshd).
- Compile and Run.
- Get compile errors information to the ErrorList? window.
- Direct access to Command Prompt from CodingEditor.
- Code Structure window, showing your active code file structure.
- Document Selector to select easily opened files.
- Hex Editor window.
- Clip Library containing some useful things.
- Currently supports 21 programming languages syntax and really easy to create new syntax files using the SyntaxFileCreator?.
- C# Code Completion.
- Advanced TextEditing? Component.
- Update Checker.
- Search Functionality.
- Export your code to HTML with syntax highlighting enabled.
- Complete control over tabs by using DockPanel? component.
- FileExplorer? Component.
- Extensible using plug-ins.
- Easy User-Interface.