Open source Windows IDE for MASM development in Delphi
Family: IDEFamily DelphiEditorFamily SynEditEditorFamily
is a IDE for the MASM (Microsofts macro assembler) which is fully written with Borland Delphi6. It uses several controls and is able to modify the hash table for changing the tokens (color, style etc.)
- Language import system which allows translations into different languages. Two basic language files (german and english) are included in the "temp" subdirectory of SimpleASM. They will be expanded in further versions.
- Syntax highlighting with the SynEdit component. Makes source code easier to read.
- Itīs possible to create your own syntax highlighting rules and formats thru the SynUniHighlighter? component which allows to use different syntax formats in one SynEdit component.
- You can change the settings of the MacroAssembler? (ML.exe) and the linker (Link.exe) as well as from the resource compiler (RC.exe) and use them to create your applications.
- Projects are supported but there are still a few bugs to fix in this feature.
- Change the output type (console, win32, dll) with just one click